* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits
after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air.
Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high
content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein
content in the food we consume to be hardened thus
difficult to digest.
* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal
will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
* Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of
blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount
of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease.
This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk
a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true.
Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the
nutrition from the food we intake.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able
to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
7 dont's after a meal
Posted by இராஜராஜேஸ்வரி at 8:03 PM